This is the first (official) posting of the official gigs/jobs/opportunities newsletter brought to you by advisory trust Marginalized in Mind.
On this episode of The Call Sheet we see a handful of international jobs, a Vice President role, & the return of The New York Times's Portfolio Review!
- Republic Records is looking for an Associate Manager, Social Content – NYC
- Capitol is looking for an Associate Manager, Social Content – San Jose, CA
- West Elm is looking for a Digital Production Designer – NYC
- Hello Fresh is looking for a Creative Technologist – Boulder, CO & NYC
- Calvin Klein is looking for a Manager - Digital Creative, PDP Art Direction – NYC
- Square is looking for a Senior Digital Art Director, Appointments –Remote
- Square is looking for a Senior Product Designer, Square Marketing – Remote
- SiriusXM is looking for a Specialist, Social Media Content – LA
- Blavity Inc. is looking for a VP Afrotech Revenue & Partnerships – Remote (NYC/LA)
- Blavity Inc. is looking for a Associate Director, AfroTech Membership & Marketing – Remote
- Blavity Inc. is looking for a Content Director, AfroTech – Remote
- Blavity Inc. is looking for a Sr. Director, Creative Services – Remote
- Blavity Inc. is looking for a Deputy Editor, Home & Tecture – Remote
- Its My Future Toronto (IMFT) is looking for Facilitators – Toronto
- MACK Books is looking for a Publicist – London
- New Era Cap is looking for a Photo Retoucher – Buffalo, NY
- Walter Schupfer Management is looking for a Sr. Photography Agent – NYC
- Figma is looking for a Content Strategist – NYC
- Loeffler Randall is looking for a Photographer – NYC
This post is for paying subscribers only
Sign up now and upgrade your account to read the post and get access to the full library of posts for paying subscribers only.
Sign up now
Already have an account? Sign in
You’ve successfully subscribed to Marginalized in Mind
Welcome back! You’ve successfully signed in.
Great! You’ve successfully signed up.
Success! Your email is updated.
Your link has expired
Success! Check your email for magic link to sign-in.